The year of the Dragon has come and gone, but it was definitely a year full of blessings. Now enter the year of the Snake! We can only hope the blessings continue. May this new year bring your family health, happiness and wealth. May your homes be filled with love and warmth with endless joy.
Our new year was spent with family in San Diego. My aunt and uncle along with my parents doted on Olivia while the cousins caught up on life. It's not everyday we get to gather in one room, so it was nice to catch up and just share some laughs. Olivia got to go on her first long car ride and she wasn't as bad as I thought she would be. Prior to leaving, she was so fussy and wouldn't stop fussing and crying. I was afraid the ride would be a tough one, but thankfully she fell asleep right before we left and stayed asleep until we got there. The ride home however, was a bit tougher. She slept up until we got to San Clemente on the 5 freeway. From San Clemente all the way home, she cried. It was awful for mommy since there was nothing I could do!! Needless to say, it was an eventful day for her and she slept very soundly. I was just happy that she was able to enjoy her first Tet relatively drama free :)

No comments:
Post a Comment