Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl. Super Fan.

I've been a 49er fan for as long as I can remember. It was mostly due to growing up in the Joe Montana era and watching football with my dad. Some of my fondest memories are Sundays and Mondays in front of the TV with my dad. I would listen to him intently and ask questions on how the game was played and laugh at his commentary on how badly each player was doing or what they should have done instead of what they actually did. We would laugh and yell at the TV. That's probably why I love watching football so much now...thanks dad!!

In turn, this is a big year as a 49er fan, we made it into the Super Bowl. So, we didn't win, but I got to share it with my daughter and my dad. How cool is that?? My favorite team may not have won, but I sure feel like I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment